Ellsen 15 ton jib crane provides you convenient, easy and cost-saving lift, and transports dense loads in short distance. This equipment belongs to small and light-medium duty lifting tool, and it is much faster and fixable than large cranes. Our jib cranes can be installed on floor mounted, and supporting pillar is fixed by anchor bolts, which is safe and stable. Unlike other cranes, this jib can rotate 360 degree maximum.
15 Ton Jib Crane
Lift Capacity: 0.25-20t
Max Lift Height: 3-8m
Slew Angle: 360°
Level Travel Speed: 20m/min
Accept your customization
Features and advantages of Ellsen 15 tons jib cranes
1. This jib can rotate a full 360 rotation, which can extend working range compared to other fixed point transportation device.
2. Compact structure, this jib design adopts advanced technology, it can save deadweight of jib crane largely, and prolong the walking range of jib hoist.
3. You can choose I beam jib boom, this jib arm not only has the lightest deadweight, but the shortest limit space. So it saves cost and has an excellent performance.
4. The standard weight is 15 tons, and you can choose lifting capacity between 1 ton and 20 tons.
5. Except rated loads, crane heights allows customized options. You can choose from standard 7-15 meters. Taller designs is available.
6. Stable supporting structure. The supporting base of the jib is a triangle shape, it consists of 6 anchor bolts, and the bolts reinforced concrete ground equally.
7. Slewing device is installed on the end of jib arm, which helps jib arm lifting loads easily and flexibly.
Why choose Ellsen manufacturer as your supplier?
Ellsen is one of the best jib cranes manufacturer on the market. Except the advantages mentioned above, jib cranes of us are of high quality. All jibs adopt high strength material and advanced technology to produce lifting jibs. And we devote to technology innovation for years, we promise to take the latest technology for your jibs. Besides, you can get an economical price if you choose us. Interested in Ellsen jibs? Contact us now!