Wall travelling jib crane develops based on wall mounted jib crane, this crane does not take up floor space either. Compared to wall mounted jibs, travelling jibs are able to move loads along tracks on the wall, which extends transport range of jib cranes. With electric hoist moving along I-beam and jib arm running along track on the wall, the whole machine enlarges its operating envelope. Moreover, you can save space and money of plant for this scientific structure.
Travels along wall jib crane is absolute the best solution of material handling demands. Available on low headroom and ceiling space. Aimix manufacturer accepts your customized parameter to make your own unique lifting equipment. Essentially a travelling cantilever arm, the wall travelling jib crane provides a novel solution for workstation material handling. Offering hook coverage over an entire work cell rather than the more limited circular arc of a pillar jib crane , these systems are ideal for overlapping use in conjunction with higher level overhead cranes.
Wall Travelling Jib Crane
- Lifting Capacity: 0.5-16t
- Valid Radius: 5-12.5m
- Lifting Height: 6-30m
- Lifting Speed: 0.35-8m/min
- Hoist Traveling Speed: 10/min
- Crane Traveling Speed: 20m/min
- Work Duty: A3, A4
Features of Wall Travelling Jib Crane
- Wall jib boom is fabricated from standard “S” beam with vertical angle truss to reduce deflection. Jib boom and truss bolt onto the back frame—need no welding.
- End trucks are constructed from channel beam frames and resist twisting. The end trucks are jig-fixed for optimal fit and travel. End trucks bolt onto the jib’s back frame.
- Top-running end trucks include double-flanged crane wheels made from forged steel for long service life.
- Crane drive has a squirrel cage motor with double-reduction spur gear reducer.
- Two-speed controls include mainline contactor, control transformer, inverter acceleration control, and fuses in NEMA 3R, 4, or 12 enclosures.
- Variable frequency drives (VFDs) for multi-speed operation
Applications of Wall-Travelling Jib Crane
- Jib arm track is on the wall, so that the whole machine makes longitudinal motion along the track to carry loads.
- Electric chain hoist or electric wire rope jib hoist runs along I-beam, and at the same time, hoists transport loads up and down vertically.
- Wall traveling are able to place in any occasion to carry light duty loads limited in 5 tons.
- Supply non-standard wall traveling crane based on your own need.
Advantages of Wall Traveling Jib Cranes
- Enlarge transport range. It can carry heavy loads of three direction, which enlarge transport range and extend the use of plant space.
- Space and money saving. For it scientific structure, it helps to save space. Besides, it occupies less room contributing to money saving.
- High efficiency. It is suitable for short distance and frequent task, so that is helps improve efficiency.
- Cheap and safe. Aimix gives you good price and high quality manufacture.
- Low headroom. Ideal solution for low ceiling plant and workshop. Meet your requirement of narrow and limited space.
- High quality steel. Aimix uses high quality steel of all jib cranes. Which ensures you gain trouble free service for many years.
Technical Parameter of AQ-BB Wall Slewing Jib Crane
|Track type||P18||P18||P18 P24||P24||P24||P24 P30||P30 P38|
Contact us to get your good price wall travelling jib crane.